Kiwon Kim is a Street Photographer, with a love for nature, lifestyle, and beautiful trash photography. Currently based in New York City. Born in Seoul, Korea, raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, briefly in Bayside, New York, then the majority of her life spent in Los Angeles, California, and finally back in New York City. Recently joined the team of the Art of Intuitive Photography team as a teacher. www.artofintuitivephotography.com
Discovering New York City through the lens of her camera has been the most rewarding and eye opening experience. Getting lost in the moment, letting go of everything and letting her intuition guide each captured moment, that is what photography is about.
To purchase prints, please contact Kiwon Kim for pricing.
- Prints featured at Charley St in Nolita (NYC). www.charleyst.com
- Featured in the 2018 Art of Intuitive Photography Gallery Show on Governors Island
- Featured in the 2017 Art of Intuitive Photography Gallery Show on Governors Island
- Featured in the 2016 Art of Intuitive Photography Gallery Show on Governors Island
- Collaboration with Fashion Blog www.mintandthrift.com
- Collaboration with Fashion Stylist and Blogger @jenniesuestyle
- Collaboration with Jewelry Designer Envie Simaya @enviesimaya